1.Don’t break fast with fruit juice. it has too much sugar
2. Water is best for hydration – it dissolves nutrients and delivers energy to cells
3. Break fast with 2 glasses of water and a few dates for hydration and energy
4. Drink two glasses of water every suhoor
5. Spread your intake of water through the night – the body can’t process excess fluids: sip don’t chug 4 glasses in one go
6. Carry a bottle when out at night and prayer
7. Choose foods with higher water content
8. Stay cool – turn down the heating and remove layers
Carry a better bottle over Ramadan.
Jerry donates 100% of profits to water projects around the world.
Enjoy and celebrate the water in your life with a jerry, and bring water to people who don’t have it.