Come and celebrate Eid in style with an afternoon of relaxation and pampering including:
- A one-of-a-kind women only event in an elegant venue with a garden terrace
- A private setting catering for Muslim women wishing to remove their hijab with female only staff
- Networking with other influential and professional women
- An exquisite full halal afternoon tea menu with extra soft drinks provided
- The ticket INCLUDES a 15 minute luxury beauty treatment with a choice of a mini makeover/ hair styling/ manicure/ massage by the company Blossom and Jasmine whose previous clients include Vogue, Liberty and London fashion week OR a personalised fragrance profile by the renowned British perfumer Penhaligon with a discount on their products
- The chance to have professional photographs taken by a team of female photographers
- Visit high end stalls by exhibitors including the Datery and Oud the luxury collection amongst others
- A brief talk by the charity Human Appeal about their Syria appeal with fundraising opportunities.
- A luxury goody bag to leave with
It may be difficult to allocate treatments to those arriving late.
When: Saturday, July 23 2016
Time: 11:30am to 3:30pm (BST)
Where: Chandos House – 2 Queen Anne Street, London W1G 9LQ
Buy your tickets today – CLICK HERE